About TAASA Review
TAASA Review, the journal of the Asian Arts Society of Australia, is published and distributed to TAASA members quarterly in March, June, September and December each year. TAASA Review is a 32 page, full colour, peer reviewed journal which welcomes submissions of articles and reviews on all aspects of the Asian arts.
Searching for information in the TAASA Review
You can search for items of interest (by author or topic) in past TAASA Reviews in a number of ways:
- For issues published from 1992 to December 2013, download the TAASA Review Index. Searching in this index will allow you to identify which TAASA Review has the information you require. You can then order the back issue online.
- For members only, you can search and directly access PDF copies of articles in TAASA Reviews going back to 2006, by logging in and using the search tool provided.
- Pre 2006 issues of the TAASA Review are only available in hard copy and can be searched via the TAASA Review Index and ordered online or by enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAASA Review advertising
The TAASA Review welcomes advertisements from appropriate companies, institutions and individuals. Rates below are GST inclusive, and are for full colour advertisements only:
- Back page … $850
- Full inner page … $725
- Half page horizontal … $484
- Third page (vertical or horizontal) … $364
- Half column … $265
- Insert … $300
For further information on advertising, including deadlines and discounts for regular quarterly advertising, contact: email@example.com.
TAASA Review production
Editor: Josefa Green
Publications Committee: Josefa Green (convenor) • Melanie Eastburn • Sandra Forbes • Charlotte Galloway • Marianne Hulsbosch • Ann Macarthur • Jim Masselos • Ann Proctor • Sabrina Snow • Christina Sumner
Design/Layout: Ingo Voss, VossDesign
Printing: John Fisher Printing